10 - Lionel Messi - V6

malvolio

I honestly hope that if Messi were to win the Ballon d'or that he just doesnt show up and tells them to fuck off after he got placed 5th last year.

:lol: I was thinking exactly the same thing. And I would also do an Instagram video where I would throw to the garbage bin all the previous awards.
Fuck your Ballon d'ors, Leo doesn't need them :lol:

Arizona Scott

This what i think + 1 liverpool has to shine a whole another level than the others. So a lot would have to happen. Any kind of mixed result and messi has it no contest with his performance and no worse than la liga title and likely a domestic double.

booge

ive also come to the conclusion now that no defender can stop messi and only a defence working together can stop messi.

other players in past, including R9 could be stopped by an individual player but Messi just leaves the ball to close to his feet where he just keeps turning and turning until he's creates a space/opening.

i also hope barcelona complain at every single foul and try get the opposition players booked. I believe the media campaign ten years ago changed how barcelona approach the referees, back in the day they'de be all over them and rightly so for opposition making tactical fouls.

Now barca players are shy calling for the card. i hope they revert back to thier selfish ways and bitch , complain at every given moment. screw what other teams fans think lol. bitches.

Vilarrubi

Messi has 24 goals in 32 games against top Premier League teams.

But..... “hE wOuLdn’T hAcK iT In tHE PrEmiEr LeAgUe”

Ripsta

Liverpool have a very aggressive press, and they swarm players. Messi cannot afford to be as laid back as he was Vs Utd. He has a history of doing it in recent years and it's been his downfall.

Valverde takes a lion share of the blame for getting the side to play such a boring, slow methodical style of play, but Messi needs to be on it like he was Vs Spurs, otherwise Liverpool are going to seriously show this side up.

bismp

Messi knows this is probably his best chance for a 5th CL and 6th B'Dor,he is out for blood this season,I don't think that he'll go out easily

Home of Barca Fans