10 - Lionel Messi - V6

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1111163574871838720[/tw]

Resorting to dosing/injecting medicine into Messi to avoid overload turning into pubalgia, which would force him to undergo surgery. This is quite serious stuff.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
[tw]1111163574871838720[/tw]

Resorting to dosing/injecting medicine into Messi to avoid overload turning into pubalgia, which would force him to undergo surgery. This is quite serious stuff.

Bad translation. It's about resting him and 'dosing' his playing time. Nothing about any injections.

CatalinR10

Let's hope Messi scores 3 on saturday and 2 on tuesday to increase his lead against French Wallcot.

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

[MENTION=17309]Vilarrubi[/MENTION]

[MENTION=22956]FCB1987[/MENTION]

Alik

"There are a maximum of 16 games left in all competitions and he is not going to play all of them."

This is how I would manage his minutes, in best case scenario (matches in bold). Like this he plays once a week max, all the possible CL matches and the CdR final. Enough time to maintain his sharpness, but not overburden him. I wouldn't play him this weekend vs Espanyol.

1. Saturday 30th March - Espanyol (H)
2. Tuesday 2nd April - Villarreal (A)
3. Saturday 6th April - Atlético Madrid (H)
4. Wednesday 10th April - Manchester United (A)
5. Saturday 13th April - SD Huesca (A)
6. Tuesday 16th April - Manchester United (H)
7. Saturday 20th April - Real Sociedad (H)
8. Tuesday 23rd April - Alaves (A)
9. Sunday 28th April - Levante (H)
10. Tuesday 30th April - Liverpool
11. Sunday 5th May - Celta Vigo (A)
12. Tuesday 7th May - Liverpool
13. Sunday 12th May - Getafe (H)
14. Sunday 19th May - Eibar (A)
15. Saturday 25th May - Valencia
16. Saturday 1st June - Manchester City

CatalinR10

He looks happy at the training photos,I still don’t fully buy that he is injured.

Messi saw Ronaldo getting out ,,injured " and knows what his plan is and wants to counter it.

Not only that Ronaldo will score against Ajax ,,injured " , Messi will score vs Manchester ,,injured" aswell , to make Ronaldo not get all the praise in the press.

It's chess on another level.

FFS.

Home of Barca Fans