10 - Lionel Messi - V6

gasgas

We are talking about Messi's fracture which is a minor one hence the 3 weeks recovery time. Yes my fractures have been minor too hence why I bought them up. Naturally most fractures would be minor, consequently minor fractures usually do not require surgery either which is the category Messi fits in.

About Messi's fracture it's likely minor but there's a talk of surgery (i read somehwere)

And some minor fractures end up requiring surgery.
it's not that black and white

Messigician

About Messi's fracture it's likely minor but there's a talk of surgery (i read somehwere)

And some minor fractures end up requiring surgery.
it's not that black and white

Lmao ok I'll keep that in mind for when he's back sooner than expected.

eaman

well this conversation probably doesn't matter in thr grand scheme of things.
A waste of time discussing millionaires

Why does it not matter in Messi's case? He is not some millionaire that doesn't give entertainment to people

El Trencaxarxes

Obviously you're not an aggressive player then or been on the receiving end of bad tackles.

Odds are if you play a sport you'll get a fracture sooner or later.

Fractures aren't bad, bones heal well. It's my Achilles injuries that are giving me the shits recently.

What a ridiculous statement. I played football for 20 years - seven of them as a centre back - and never had a serious injury doing that. On the other hand, I sprained my ankle twice as a gymnast and broke my collarbone in a cycling race six weeks ago. Fractures aren't that common in football. Sure, they happen and they happen relatively frequently but you make it out as if every footballer experiences a fracture at least a couple of times throughout their career, which is certainly not the case.

gasgas

Ok but I have seen you in the past post about why should people care about these millionaire footballers. I care and lots of others do

Thing is we can't change anything and i hate that.
i hate feeling helpless that things are as they are and there's nothing i can do about it

eaman

Thing is we can't change anything and i hate that.
i hate feeling helpless that things are as they are and there's nothing i can do about it

Ok I've lost you. I thought your point in the past was we shouldn't care so much about the lives of millionaires. Maybe I'm wrong but I do remember you posting something along those lines

gasgas

Ok I've lost you. I thought your point in the past was we shouldn't care so much about the lives of millionaires. Maybe I'm wrong but I do remember you posting something along those lines

it's all inclusive.
i am not a fan of using too much energy worrying about millionaires. Barca loses 7-0 an average joe gets into major depression, suicidal ideation, using so much energy to argue with internet fans concernig millionaires who don't know us nor care about us on individual level.

Likewise i am not a fan of wasting too much energy over things i can not change.

Yes i do all the above things but i would rather not

eaman

it's all inclusive.
i am not a fan of using too much energy worrying about millionaires. Barca loses 7-0 an average joe gets into major depression, suicidal ideation, using so much energy to argue with internet fans concernig millionaires who don't know us nor care about us on individual level.

Likewise i am not a fan of wasting too much energy over things i can not change.

Yes i do all the above things but i would rather not

Ya but we care mostly for ourselves. I mean for our entertainment. They are not like some millionaire we don't know who dont have much importance to us or the world like celebrity reality stars or the likes. Obviously we care about the players as well. Take Messi for instance. We have seen him grow at barcelona and listen to him talk about football for years so we feel like we sort of know him and we care about him and the enjoyment his game brings to us. Of course we want to discuss his and other players brilliance.

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
Let's hope former Barca prodigy Icardi doesn't score tonight to keep Leo happy.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans