10 - Lionel Messi - v5

RMU ReBorn

I wish all the heavyweights in the squad: Messi, Pique, Mascherano, Busquets, Iniesta, Alba, Suarez would release a joint statement requesting transfers due the current board's mismanagement.

It would basically force these fuckers to resign and never be voted in again.

It worked in AFA :D Not a bad idea

booge

Along with Maradona and pre-injury Ronaldo de Lima, he is the best player that I've seen since I follow football.
He is not at his peak physically like he used to be for example in 2012, but he is so complete, so good, so sharp, so smart with the ball, so aware of the pitch, he oozes so much class that it is almost incredible. I find him to be very sharp, and for example in way batter conditions than he was in the 15/16 season.

I see him very focused: this year, between Barcelona and Argentina hew will pull off some magic that people who understand football won't ever forget, irrespective of wheter his teams are going to win trophies or not. I am personally going to enjoy him so much regardless of the outcome, since Messi is unique and you truly have to enjoy him to the fullest until he plays.

Revo, I must say you talk alot of sense. Very much a purist.

raskolnikov

Imagine if Messi now would state: board gtfo or I want sign my extebsion.
He has the power to personally push these criminals out. I really wish him and the others would make a huge statement against the board.

slk123

Imagine if Messi now would state: board gtfo or I want sign my extebsion.
He has the power to personally push these criminals out. I really wish him and the others would make a huge statement against the board.

his biggest virtue probably is not being a person like that

GetIn

DHWIzyOXYAA62x5.jpg:large

Is that grey in his bear? I have noticed he does not look happy at all this season and rightly so.

Home of Barca Fans