10 - Lionel Messi - v5

vlad

Day after the match i have to say that he had overall performance below his standards, he was getting stuck in midfield instead of switching to wing sometimes when there was more space, rakitic and rafinha couldnt do much there, but this time neymar pulled it off, and barca is going through, lets hope messi turns in the next match, because best history comeback in CL has to be crown with Cl trophy

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I was a bit disappointed with his performance (compared to goat level of course) but after rewatching the game, and the last 10min like 3 times, he still played a huge part setting up suarez with that amazing long ball that gave the penalty (10sec earlier fucking Gomes was backpassing to Stegen :facepalm:) and then his run that got us that last foul ..

And that passion at the end and emotion he showed was just .. well .. d10s :worthy:

Neymessi

Na , This year he does have a chance .

I think over the course of the whole year messi is going to outperform him perhaps.

And unlike cr7 who can manage to win even after being inferior to messi by luckily winning trophies, ney wouldn't have that blessing because both are in the same team and will end up with the same trophies.

If ballon d'or truly was about calendar year then it would be too close to tell, but as the first six months of the season have a big influence, Messi is still comfortably ahead. Only way Neymar can win is if Barca loses the league (messi's work) then wins the CL and he delivers it, imo.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Unlike in the first leg against PSG where he looked very disinterested, Messi was fully committed and tried hard yesterday, despite not being that effective and productive in the end. But he was still instrumental and just for his commitment and heart I give him a 9.9.

Albo

I was a bit disappointed with his performance (compared to goat level of course) but after rewatching the game, and the last 10min like 3 times, he still played a huge part setting up suarez with that amazing long ball that gave the penalty (10sec earlier fucking Gomes was backpassing to Stegen :facepalm:) and then his run that got us that last foul ..

And that passion at the end and emotion he showed was just .. well .. d10s :worthy:

It was the right move from Gomes, better to keep the ball than lose it doing pointless risky pass when there were like 3 PSG players behind him.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It was the right move from Gomes, better to keep the ball than lose it doing pointless risky pass when there were like 3 PSG players behind him.

Sure, he can go do the right moves in some other club gracias :)

Altomonte

Messi did the right thing to let Neymar take both the freekick and the penalty - he sensed that Neymar was on a mission. Very unselfish and classy behavior, putting team before himself.

Home of Barca Fans