10 - Lionel Messi - v5

raskolnikov

Yeah it's clear with Ferdinand that he doesn't want to voice his real opinion because it could create some minor problems. You can see it from his body language that he thinks Messi is far better, this has became more pronounced recently.
Everyone knows it. The whole lets just enjoy both of them, they are both top 5 ever shit is an insult to Messi as a player.
Like comparing inzaghi to Ronaldo pre injuries since they both good at scoring.
This feud only exists because of the media for clickbait purposes.

serghei

Tho comparison with Ronaldo is kept alive by Messi fans as well. They kind of see Ronaldo as Messi's archrival, because everytime Ronaldo does something great or wins something big they attack him and fuel this rivalry even more.

blaugrana1987

FBVQAEU.png

Jesus Christ Messi absolutely dominating other forwards in CL. Its like comparing 1st vs 2nd league football...

Zidane121

Banned
[tw]802195199397130240[/tw]

Messi's new boots, looks great, let's hope he scores with them vs. Real Madrid on Dec. 3rd. He hasn't scored in some time in El Classico.

xavisionary

While I respect your opinion (or your right to have it, really), I do think it's kinda silly.

I think every single one of these is more beautiful.

https://youtu.be/uGoXkWpOEA4?t=77

This should show it better. Four touches from 70 yards out and it's in the back of the net.

Watch Crespo's faint, then his pass to Vieri, Vieri's great ball into the box, Crespo's movement and Crespo's header. But I get it, weird choice, just personal preference.

RevoTeller

Playing very poor 1st 20 min

Why we don't see you posting this in Neymar's thread you tool? You have no dignity nor you are coherent in your judgment, you just cherry-pick on Messi and use low level double standards according to the fact that you dislike or not a player.
You really seem to hate Messi: he really did make you suffer in the past years eh?

Zidane121

Banned
Why we don't see you posting this in Neymar's thread you tool? You have no dignity nor you are coherent in your judgment, you just cherry-pick on Messi and use low level double standards according to the fact that you dislike a player or not.
You really seem to hate Messi: really he did make you suffer in the past years eh?

I'm a big fan of Messi, but this 1st half he's been very poor compared to how he played in the last few games.

Are you trying to say he's been playing well in this game?

jairzinho

Leo needs to drop deeper to collect the ball because apparantly none of our midfielders can bring the ball forward at the moment.

Home of Barca Fans