10 - Lionel Messi - v5

raskolnikov

How many? Five at most....

This man more then any player exemplifies this club. Impossible to replace.

I thought the same with Rivaldo and Ronaldinho at one point. It will hurt when Messi leaves but Barca will get by. I feel we are too big to end up like Milan at this point but we can end up like United. Need to be smart about this.

barcafan161

How many? Five at most....

This man more then any player exemplifies this club. Impossible to replace.

Maybe so but each decade is different and Barca will always be main contenders due to the history and the money available.

Can't predict the future and messi is only 29/30 he still has many years ahead of him

Caramel

He has a chance to beat ronaldos record. Lets see how the season goes.

Honestly doubt he cares about that at all. And neither do I.
Idgaf about him scoring the most goals i just need the shambles this team is in to go away so we can start playing well again and our other forwards and mids get their scoring boots too. I'm so tired of seeing Messi do everything again and again, he deserves better in his last few prime years.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Played in the middle yesterday. This season he's more and more of a pure number 10, with Rakitic and Roberto being on the wing.

BarçaBarça

Brilliant pass from Neymar, but at times you forget how good a finisher Messi is - if that was the only quality he had he would still be the best in the world.

Hardy

9 goals with 16 shots, Ronaldo 2 goals with 22 shots :mou:

His shot accuracy this season is back to his best

Total-Football

Mcmanaman salty as fuck when he was asked about the case of messi being the goat .. he just mumbled .. well there is Cristiano :lol: .. at least say something witty u braindead fuck .. can't believe that punchable face was one of my favorite players once.. Owen and Macnaman could just fuck off punditry and leave it to people who actually know a shit or 2 about the sport

Home of Barca Fans