10 - Lionel Messi - v5

henias

Slightly better lineup but fking hell man Sampaoli, you need Dybala to take the pressure off Messi and fucking Di Maria is gonna screw it up on the left again. Hopefully he can create something this time.

This midfield is getting run over 100%, Perez is a fucking donkey and you have slow Mascherano who's gonna get burnt on the counter. Musa's gonna score at least one.

Last edited:

ab739

Incase you guys aren't aware sampaoli is not making anymore decisions in the NT the players have take over ala France 2006 and they themselves picked this squad. Only reason sampaoli is there is because the AFA can't fire him since they'll need to give him 20 million in return

henias

Incase you guys aren't aware sampaoli is not making anymore decisions in the NT the players have take over ala France 2006 and they themselves picked this squad. Only reason sampaoli is there is because the AFA can't fire him since they'll need to give him 20 million in return

Doubt so, just rumours

Pepe Silvia

how much of that is truth and how much of that is trying to sell papers?

Pepe Silvia

I work with nothing but CR groupies and RM fans... I told one of them to fuck off last ARG match...

To say I'm hyped up rn is an understatement...

Home of Barca Fans