10 - Lionel Messi - v5

MessiTBE

Banned
Give me something tomorro PLEASE. I am on my knee and I pray to you please.

If we go out tomorro ok, but at least win match and show passion and that you care about us.

I been so sad last few days, can't even put smile on my face nothing.

Give us something tomorro. This is our life please

Givenchy

Give me something tomorro PLEASE. I am on my knee and I pray to you please.

If we go out tomorro ok, but at least win match and show passion and that you care about us.

I been so sad last few days, can't even put smile on my face nothing.

Give us something tomorro. This is our life please

he needs to give it his all. win or lose, if he walks around sulking again he has only himself to blame. sadly I see Nigeria and Musa ripping grandpa Masch a new asshole

MESSI will on FIRE. I have analyzed the history and have come to the following conclusion: If Ronaldo Play well, Messi Plays bad. If Ronaldo Plays bad, Messi Play well. 2 Goals Incoming..

Hardy

let's be clear, he can play good or bad but another 90 minutes like previous match walking around the pitch like he doesn't give a fuck would be totally unacceptable, can't see a multiple balon d'or winner end his international career in such miserable way.

[youtube]6zcf4SHsOi0[/youtube]

Posting for good luck.

Biggest game of his career tomorrow, for both his sake and Argentina's sake let's hope he's up for it.

Mitchell1978

Biggest game of his career tomorrow, for both his sake and Argentina's sake let's hope he's up for it.

big game for shure but not even remotely close to the biggest game of his career, you're talking about a guy who has played in dozens and dozens of finals, some more important then others but still have some perspective

big game for shure but not even remotely close to the biggest game of his career, you're talking about a guy who has played in dozens and dozens of finals, some more important then others but still have some perspective

In terms of his legacy it probably is. Losing a final in extra time or penalties isn't remotely as humiliating or damning as crashing out of the group in a World Cup.

George_Costanza

we will see this Messi tomorrow

126zarvYWqaYiA.gif

Home of Barca Fans