10 - Lionel Messi - v5

JamDav1982

Ronaldo dives, scores a penalty, then does his pathetic celebration and even adds some "goatee" celebration on it, why does he have to be so dislikable. Never thought I said this but I hope someone sprints at him and launches into his knee with both of their legs.

Nah it was a pen.

clemente

Won a pen. Good play even if goes down easy.

As always you have nothing to add to your points, just trying to be the last one who responds to the argument, if there was 2 jamdafts in the forum they would forever go back and forth with "was a pen.", "no was no pen"

JamDav1982

As always you have nothing to add to your points, just trying to be the last one who responds to the argument, if there was 2 jamdafts in the forum they would forever go back and forth with "was a pen.", "no was no pen"

As always you try to dissect any Ronaldo goal to make excuses as cant handle it.

Was a pen.

Andresito

Staff member
I so would like to see him massacre Iceland tomorrow. Won't happen though considering Iceland will park the bus.

MessiTBE

Banned
My god, the pressure has increased even more now. I couldn't take this much pressure so I will not blame Messi if pressure get to him and he don't perform. Too much pressure, unbelieve

Home of Barca Fans