10 - Lionel Messi - v5

El Flaco

Messi's goal vs. Athletic Bilbao

[gfy]EverlastingPalatableDalmatian[/gfy]

[gfy]FairMealyBarnswallow[/gfy]

[tw]819301548283011073[/tw]

Messi equals Ronald Koeman's record of 26 goals from free kicks for Barcelona.

dakt

Our stupid commentator said that it's GK fault. It's so obvious that Messi knew that GK will move to side covered by the wall.

Yannik

I just love how he went casually on from being the best player in the world to the best freekick taker aswell. Making his legacy just a lot more ridiculous than it already is.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
I just love how he went on from being the best player in the world to just become the best freekick taker in the world aswell. Because why not have both.

Yeah this always strikes me as amazing as well at times. He probably is the best freekick taker in Europe right now.

Total-Football

that moment when he left the leftback for dead, that's where he is supposed to be. he's not involved enough in our dynamics in his current position. often position himself in crowded areas. his understanding with Roberto is not an excuse. They are professionals and they train together on daily basis. i'm sure they could build some bridges had they tried to. Not a perfect performanc but then again his Genius prevail like always. amazing free kick. he's on a freekick spree lol

dakt

My love for him is more than it could be for any girl ever (no homo)

AuB4G4jCEAAw0Qh.jpg

Sup babe!?

kilian

Our stupid commentator said that it's GK fault. It's so obvious that Messi knew that GK will move to side covered by the wall.

Well, it was GK˙s fault. It was his side. That doesn`t diminish fantastic idea and execution by the GOAT.

bismp

that moment when he left the leftback for dead, that's where he is supposed to be. he's not involved enough in our dynamics in his current position. often position himself in crowded areas. his understanding with Roberto is not an excuse. They are professionals and they train together on daily basis. i'm sure they could build some bridges had they tried to. Not a perfect performanc but then again his Genius prevail like always. amazing free kick. he's on a freekick spree lol
Yeah but those situations were in counterattack.When we face parked buses,he can't do much as RW with the current tactics IMO.Having our best creator isolated at the wing is suicide :tata:

Home of Barca Fans