10 - Lionel Messi - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
By the same logic you're a CR7 fanboy given your history of posts on this forum.

Putting neutral in your favs or calling yourself for neutral all the time doesn't make you neutral :lol:

T

TS88

You have to also admit that CR7 is smarter than Messi. I mean why the hell does he want to play every game smh like worthless Copa del Rey matches and become tired when its time to show up on the big stage while CR7 is resting in the wings waiting to be unleashed in tip top condition for the second half of the season. I dont understand the madness of Messi sometimes.

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
Messi is better than Ronaldo at penalities if he really tries, sometimes he's just lazy. Messi can make the keeper go the wrong way and then shoot, whereas ronaldo just goes for power each time.

Pedro

La Masia
CR7 is the greatest player of all time when its comes to the CL, there is no question about that. He has even scored the best CL goal ever with that bicycle kick against Juve, even the Juve fans were applauding it, thats how good it was. Now he will win the puskas award, what is there left to win for him? He actually won the Puskas award in 2009, my bad. Champions league is the highest level of club football, thats its why its the champion of leagues :). Its the most difficult to win and to win it back to back in this era is just insane. Some of the greatest players ever like Buffon have failed to win it.

The best CL goal ever was scored by Ronaldo's manager

Kerrybai

CR7 is the greatest player of all time when its comes to the CL, there is no question about that. He has even scored the best CL goal ever with that bicycle kick against Juve, even the Juve fans were applauding it, thats how good it was. Now he will win the puskas award, what is there left to win for him? He actually won the Puskas award in 2009, my bad. Champions league is the highest level of club football, thats its why its the champion of leagues :). Its the most difficult to win and to win it back to back in this era is just insane. Some of the greatest players ever like Buffon have failed to win it.

Hes the best cl player we have seen but his goal was not the best. I can find you a dozen better goals.

Kerrybai

Who have Bayern really played? Looked bang average against a Sevilla side that we humiliated yesterday.

Its true they have not been tested but in my opinion they were unlucky vs Madrid last season and for me Madrid have dropped a level. I have a feeling Lewandowski will be the difference. We'll see tomorrow night.

serghei

Its true they have not been tested but in my opinion they were unlucky vs Madrid last season and for me Madrid have dropped a level. I have a feeling Lewandowski will be the difference. We'll see tomorrow night.

It's hard to tell which is the level of Madrid currently. It's so up and down it's just down to the night they're in.

gr98

Barca were called Uefalona for a reason. Did you forget the 2009 second leg semi final against Chelsea? The referee never officiated another game. Barca fans shouldn't talk about referees after that game.

Maybe you should take a look at the first leg of the game against Chelsea, Eto'o 1v1 with Cech ruled offside wrongly, Bosingwa pulling Henry down- no penalty given, Ballack not receiving a red card after multiple fouls while on a yellow card, Ballack handball in the second leg, Abidal sent off because Drogba dived etc

How about when we were robbed vs Inter in the 2010 semi-final?

[youtube]7KtHjSn0zQw[/youtube]

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans