10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Nothanks

why are you guys so obsessed with cristiano ronaldo, what he does doesn't take anything away from Messi

anyone with an eye can see the quality difference between the two

Ripsta

Disaster if Ronaldo wins Pichichi, from position he was in so many goals behind and playing less games.

They will give him ballon dor top in goal position in La Liga and Championes League his PR people will go over drive.

Come on Messi score more goals

Yep, that's all down to Valverde. Can go the entire season unbeaten/win the treble, but for Messi's legacy the way the last decade has been (essentially a stats fest with Ronaldo), he's being put to shade by the gloryfied poacher.

Like it not, that's exactly how it'll be seen.

RevoTeller

Barca have not been a worse team or even close.

LMAO, this team without Messi would be nothing, especially in the first half of the season without Coutinho and Dembele and with Suarez in shit form.
Real lost the league because your beloved Ronaldo was utter shit until december-january, with him and Benzema having for months a scoring ratio worse than Benevento strikers (true story).
Scoring shittons of goals now is just typical Ronaldo, useless smoke in the eyes.

MessiTBE

Banned
I think if Real Madrid don't win champs league then they cannot give to ballon dor Ronaldo, because he no win any trophy.

It's all down to the champions league.

I would hate to live in world where Ronaldo has more ballon dor than the GOAT

sickstar

Well, Ronaldo doing what I fear from Ronaldo. Statpadding at the end of competition. Not that it's really something when barca still win la liga and UCL (and most probably, copa del rey).

Still haunted by his 10 goal road to cup (after Barca lost to juve last season).

Who the fuck cares how many useless goals Ronaldo scores in La Liga? It is completely meaningless and won't win him the Ballon D'or.

He can score as many as he likes as long as Madrid don't put their filthy hands on the CL trophy for the 4th time in 5 years.

The Ballon D'or is not decided on goals it's decided on trophies. Ronaldo can score 30 more goals than Messi, but if we end up lifting the Champions League at the end of the year I will bet my house Messi will win his 6th. If neither Madrid or us win the CL Messi will still be better poised in the Ballon D'or race since he will have won the Copa + Liga with us while CR will have won nothing.

Some people's priorities.......really weeds out the true Barca fans from the Messi fanboys. We're 11 points clear in the league, in the Copa final, drew Roma in the CL QFs and we have people in here throwing fits, tantrums and literally melting down because Ronaldo smashed 4 goals past a newly promoted Girona side that propelled Madrid from third place.....to exactly third place.

I have repeatedly criticized Valverde, the team and our tactics, but this stuff is on another level.

Last edited:

booge

End of the day , Messi is not a box player and Ronaldo is.

He's a well known stat padder to all the commentators, pundits of the world including his old Manchester United team mates who now choose Messi as the best player ever.

The only thing is , his goals are getting Madrid the Champions League trophy's.

sickstar

End of the day , Messi is not a box player and Ronaldo is.

He's a well known stat padder to all the commentators, pundits of the world including his old Manchester United team mates who now choose Messi as the best player ever.

The only thing is , his goals are getting Madrid the Champions League trophy's.

This.is.what.i.fear.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I think if Real Madrid don't win champs league then they cannot give to ballon dor Ronaldo, because he no win any trophy.

It's all down to the champions league.

I would hate to live in world where Ronaldo has more ballon dor than the GOAT

It is just football, take it easy man, there is a lot more to life than being obsessed with who has more Ballon d'Ors.

Home of Barca Fans