10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Raketa10

Greatest of all time no doubt about that. Against him all defenders look like they are kids from second grade.

RMU ReBorn

Catalan commentator on TV: "We should say thanks to our mothers for giving birth to us and giving us the opportunity to watch Messi play."

Amen to that

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Amazing...absolutely amazing.

I thought it would be ages before another player would amaze me after Ronaldinho. Didn't realise it would be a few years after. I always thought Messi would be a great payer when he first came into our team...BUT not this great.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Just renew him immediately, give him Camp Nou, don't care, give him everything he wants just do it ASAP!

Ripsta

Amazing...absolutely amazing.

I thought it would be ages before another player would amaze me after Ronaldinho. Didn't realise it would be a few years after. I always thought Messi would be a great payer when he first came into our team...BUT not this great.

Ronnie was amazing, but his brilliance was fleeting, he entertained, but Messi was already starting to overshadow him at just 19. I always remember Ronaldinho saying he's not even the best at Barca when he won the best player in the world award for the 2nd time. How right was he...

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Ronnie was amazing, but his brilliance was fleeting, he entertained, but Messi was already starting to overshadow him at just 19. I always remember Ronaldinho saying he's not even the best at Barca when he won the best player in the world award for the 2nd time. How right was he...
Ronnie is my favourite player of all time.

Home of Barca Fans