10 - Lionel Messi - v5

likeafire

Awful 2nd half performance but he's playing with shit players for a shit manager.

You can tell at times he just says "fuck this these guys are fuckin shit I'll just do it myself"

pregra

You can clearly see him having no confidence when players like Digne, Vidal, Paulinho etc. is on the ball. And you can’t really blame him either. Kudos to him for not throwing a strap once in a while when the fuck up every single time they’re on the ball.

That happened before and we were worse as a team . No thanks.
Replace Suarez with Neymar and we would’ve scored at least 3 today.

CatalinR10

Team that won a double and a treble in three seasons.

MSN were the best front line Barca have ever had. It was not that area of team that let the team down last season.

That's true , they looked like it when they were all at their 100% together.

We had a double and a treble when Neymar knew when to pass the ball at the exact time and didn't fuck around trying to be Messi and dribble everyone. In the trebble season he scored for fun , looked like Ronaldinho a lot of the times but in his last one he was really bad. Didn't he score like 4 goals in 3 months ? He also had eyes only for Messi and when he wasn't available he forgot to pass the ball , always fucking up the tempo of the play , slowing the play 90% of the time.

I was always defending Neymar when people criticised him but I don't want him back . We are better as a team without him.

NotInHere

Some dude on ESPN Deportes said it was the goalkeepers fault that goal went it:rolleyes: a ball like that was impossible to stop.. Some peeps find any reason to hate on greatness, Messi is in GOAT mode, a fk goal last game and this one

Ritchie

Awful 2nd half performance but he's playing with shit players for a shit manager.

You can tell at times he just says "fuck this these guys are fuckin shit I'll just do it myself"

It's just like watching Argentina. It's a travesty how he's ended up with 2 awful teams. He's still dragging them both to finals and top of the league.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Nice fk but he bottled some great chances with awful passes and showed absolutely no effort away from the ball and after every ball he lost. Not enough for me.
Whole team was bad though.

serghei

Nice fk but he bottled some great chances with awful passes and showed absolutely no effort away from the ball and after every ball he lost. Not enough for me.
Whole team was bad though.

Had a great first half and a crappy 2nd half. Let's face it, Messi will rarely commit 100% in these games at this point in his career and with his last WC probably looming on the horizon. He still did enough for us to seal the game in the first half, but the supporting cast was on the bench.

ATLBarcaFan

Had a great first half and a crappy 2nd half. Let's face it, Messi will rarely commit 100% in these games at this point in his career and with his last WC probably looming on the horizon. He still did enough for us to seal the game in the first half, but the supporting cast was on the bench.

He'll be focused on Sunday

FinBarcelonafan

He'll turn up at some point in the game, whether that's the odd moment of brilliance of just showing up for 45 mins, long gone are the days of him doing it for the full 90 though, he's lazy as fuck sometimes.

He always gives more effort in bigger games, look at Chelsea game for example. He was even defending. He saves energy vs good teams.

M

MessiCam

He'll turn up at some point in the game, whether that's the odd moment of brilliance of just showing up for 45 mins, long gone are the days of him doing it for the full 90 though, he's lazy as fuck sometimes.

Sell him. His effort is not worth the Barcelona shirt!

Home of Barca Fans