10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Devils

“All coaches talk about movement, about running a lot. I say it’s not necessary to run that much. Football is a game that’s played with the brains. You must be in the right place, at the right time, not too soon but not too late.” - Johan Cruyff

henias

walkimg around the pitch is never good I see these comments and I expected them. understandably tho... but the truth of the matter is: had messi been more dynamic his produce would have been triple of that.

It is all about conserving and using his energy effectively and efficiently. If he were to ran 50% of the match, I can guarantee u he wouldnt have completed 6 dribbles. His energy would have been well depleted and he would struggle to accelerate past a player, which he is so good at.

FinBarcelonafan

But he would burn out quicker, get injured more and unable to play 90 minutes 55 games a year.
I dont mind the ‘resting in games’ stuff as long as he fully commits in big games, when we are down and durung the ko phase of the cl.

This. Let other players do the running and defending. Messi has his special mission.

Total-Football

But he would burn out quicker, get injured more and unable to play 90 minutes 55 games a year.
I dont mind the ‘resting in games’ stuff as long as he fully commits in big games, when we are down and durung the ko phase of the cl.

fair enough. at least this argument has some grounds to it. im talking about the delusional opinion of «tactical walking». how can one call penaldo stans delusionals and say stuff like that..

Ripsta

Fuck you Kane!

I solely blame Suarez for that. Had that cunt not been so shit or stayed injured for a while longer, Messi would have hit 60+.

His scoring form took a massive hit once the goofy has been came back into the team.

Vilarrubi

Big respect to Kane. Top player. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest that he overtook Messi... calendar year means nothing other than towards personal awards.

For the people it does bother remember Messi got 91 in 69 games. An outrageous amount which I can’t see being broken for a long time.

Trickykid

Fuck you Kane!

I solely blame Suarez for that. Had that cunt not been so shit or stayed injured for a while longer, Messi would have hit 60+.

His scoring form took a massive hit once the goofy has been came back into the team.

Whichever mental ailment you're suffering from, I feel sorry for you.

Mitchell1978

Fuck you Kane!

lol, sometimes i question the age of some of the posters her, things are looking good at the moment, comfortable lead in La Liga (with Messi leading in the goal charts) & just won the classico

Home of Barca Fans