10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Givenchy

PSG will slaughter Real Madrid on the counter attack, and yes Brazil have won on European soil (which doesn't matter one jot anyway), past is the past.

Right now PSG and Brazil are up there with favourites to win the CL/WC. Messi is going to have to pull a rabbit out his ass to win Argentina the trophy, not to mention dragging the current Barca side to CL victory. Dembele needs to seriously hit the ground running if that's a possibility, his pace is going to be absolutely crucial.

PSG won't slaughter Madrid, i cant believe people are writing Madrid off this early.. the cunts always raise their game in the CL, i'd still put money on them knocking PSG out. not sure how PSG are favourites either, City look in much better position with better depth and Pep, proving themselves in a much tougher league.

xXKonan

Yeah I was going to say that PSG vs Real match up screams PSG, scoring a goal and then proceeding to miss the chances and eventually CR7 scores a hattrick and eliminating them from the CL.

Horatio

You're welcome
"And then, step by step, he took to the stage, until there he was standing at the north end of the stadium with his team-mates, victorious again. The stats bear out the sensations, even though they can’t explain everything, even though they can’t measure the timing, the decision-making, the control, the effect on all those around him. According to Who Scored, Messi had 81 touches, more than any Madrid player and second only to Busquets; he completed six dribbles, three times more than all the Madrid players put together, and played more passes than any Madrid player except Modric, completing 88% of them. He made three tackles; only Toni Kroos and Busquets made more. He made nine key passes, more than twice as many as any other player, and created more chances than anyone had made in any game this season. Against Real Madrid. At the Bernabéu. On the day they man-marked him."

Windhook

I'm not sad about the ageing Messi. Matter of fact I think we are already witnessing the aged Messi era and yesterday's performance was great example of this. He is the best playmaker in the world. Andre Gomes got two Ballon d'Or passes at the end and he shat his pants. Simply put we need quality in attack.

Windhook

Russia is part of UEFA and Europe, just like Turkey are part of Europe with minimal territory in Thrace. Get over it.

Stoichkov1

I always have the feeling that Messi doesn't receive the backlash he should from Madridistas for during those celebrations because deep inside they really respect him.

Is it true that some Madridista's chant 'subnormal' at Messi? Is that a thing?

They have been chanting subnormal at him for years until the club got fined.

They don't respect him at all and that's why he celebrates so disrespectfully in their stadium.

Windhook

Messi has history at Bernaleo - the shirt celebration, kicking the ball with full force into the stands and few other episodes. They hate him, will never be applauded at this stadium. Instead they worship Isco as their own icon.

Alik

Messi's shirt celebration, the jumping onto the stands celebration during PSG, and now this one, are a good PR move.

Iconic celebrations guaranteed to be remembered.

A least one part of his PR works well.

Home of Barca Fans