10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Messi983

I+donr+really+get+whats+going+on+here+_bd92ff5c8236e734d27f24b02f6d319a.jpg

Gilberto

In my opinion, Neymar is the world's 2nd best attacker (after Messi). Of course we were gonna miss him when he left.

Giginho75

neymar flop with barca?
we are joking?

absolute top player...
great results with barca and great feeling on the pitch with messi...

no doubt please!

p.s. i'm married...is it ok for all you? :lol:

bodi16

Neymar's best season with us was 14/15, without him i think we would have struggled to get all the trophies. He did well in late 2015 too, but then he dropped in form a bit.

Personally, i didn't like his attitude on the pitch when an opponent player was provoking/repeatedly fouling him, as his reactions were one of the reasons that somehow made me content that he left us.

Windhook

Somehow, I don't know why... but I don't miss Neymar. Is that okay? Or I should visit a shrink?

Messi said, in his most recent interview, the team is playing more focused without Neymar and results prove that. Could be just the fact Andre Gomes is the greatest player on Earth and fuck Valverde for featuring him exclusively in games we are supposed to draw.:valverde2:

Givenchy

its getting ridiculous now. yes Neymar will be seen as a cunt to many barca fans but to deny his talent.. the guy was by far our 2nd best player. we can downplay ligue 1 as a crap league but Neymar moving to an easier league doesn't mean he hasn't proven it on the biggest of stages time and time again. whether its laliga, ligue 1, PL whatever, Neymar has all the talent to succeed anywhere and im expecting a huge WC from him.

the PSG game last year Neymar was pretty much the only player who still believed we could make the comeback, everyone else had their heads down. just look at the freekick he scored...

Messi will go down as the greater player obviously but he's been pretty poor lately. i won't totally blame him as when Suarez came back in the lineup the attack turned to shit.

likeafire

No World Cup for Messi. Croatia, Iceland and Nigeria. Every one of those games is hard. And Argentina are pure shit. I'll be putting money on them getting knocked out in the group stage

Home of Barca Fans