10 - Lionel Messi - v5

I don't think it's anything serious, I wouldn't read too much into it, he could use a rest though.

If he goes out for anything longer than 6 weeks the season is over for us despite the lead we've built at the top.

hardyboy

I don't think it's anything serious, I wouldn't read too much into it, he could use a rest though.

If he goes out for anything longer than 6 weeks the season is over for us despite the lead we've built at the top.

Even if its nothing serious, he should still take precaution and rest for a week. There is no need for him to play against Olympiacos..

M

MessiCam

Lol. I saw the clip. Something, maybe his underwear, was irritating him.

Twitter is place for doom mongers...

That said, he could use a rest against Olympiacos and only bring him on if needed.

M

MessiCam

Rest him, to be sure that nothing is goes wrong. The game tonight can be won without him, and isn't definitive anyway.

I don't think there is anything seriously up with Messi because I watched that training clip and a few seconds prior to placing his hand there, on a still image that went viral, he fixed up something in the front of shorts.

That said there was clearly some discomfort against Bilbao but he would have had that checked out immediately. Everybody saw it and he even gestured to the bench not to sub him. He knows his body and it's limitations.

I would prefer he have a rest for this game considering the international break is coming up too but good luck to the person who's going to tell him he can't play. This alien wants to play every game.

Windhook

Messi is mature enough to know the risks of playing injured and the complications that might follow. The Barca planet is in FULL MODE Messidependencia right now.

M

MessiCam

Can small tissue tears be detected by today's medical equipment? Any doctors here perhaps? :)

I’m no medical expert but yes, because there would be some sort of inflammation in the area.

Home of Barca Fans