10 - Lionel Messi - v5

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
False 9? More to do with the fact that he doesn't need to feed Neymar with passes anymore when he's already on a goal or two and Neymar was on 0.

Wouldn't have been as satisfying if Suarez had been playing. Messi would have tried to feed him as well.

Altomonte

He looks happy and seems to have fun. Amazing ability to pass, dribble and execute, there is NOBODY like him!
Paulinho definitely introduced himself today as a valuable asset. We now have Barça player who can head the ball!

kattanib

He actually looked very calm .. a bit too calm. The penalty and and the 2nd goal were placed with minimal power. It is scary what this guy can do regardless on which side if the bed he wakes up in

raskolnikov

If messi ends up 50+ total goals a seaaon its great, let alone at 30. Now he even upped his play again back at false 9. 12 goalsready, insane.

Total-Football

amazingly good. all the talk of strikers and what not is nonsense.. Give me Messi and 10 good men who can get him the ball and we will impregnate any bitch.

behindbrowneyes

This is what happens when someone thinks he could step out of his shadow. The GOAT steps up his game, shifting up two gears and now his big shadow is making the Parc de Princes a dark place.

raskolnikov

I think it was when CR7 scored 3 goals some hours before and Leo just decided to score four:worthy:
Haha I remember that. Messi usually goes on cruise control when he has two goals. The amount of times last year where he ended it on a brace and was just looking for Neymar and Suarez rather than pushing for more.

Home of Barca Fans