10 - Lionel Messi - v5

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Just don't wear a Messi shirt while looking for a score there.

Nah man, Messi is well-liked here over here, I even have an Argentina NT jersey and had no trouble... A Neymar jersey would do more harm to your chances to score, hahaha...

gasgas

No ragrets.

And why do I have the feeling this is your insecurity talking?

Because there is insecurity inside of you.
So you try to find others with the same issues so that you don't feel like the only one or to justify that your insecurity is quite a normal phenomenon :D

Anyways, I don't know about others but I have never felt the need to try those things.

No reason at all.
And reading now how much harm they cause to people, even a stronger reason not to.

I value my body, mind/soul, spirit.
They deserve better than temporary pleasures from substance-abuse/misuse

I.e I never needed them, never will

CatalinR10

Why do you guys take that stuff :facepalm:

Gary-Coleman-Confused-Gif-On-Diffrent-Strokes.gif

Love your health come on

That's one of the few, best gifts you can give to yourself and.those who love you

El Flaco

Messi foreshadowing during warmup vs. Colombia

[gfy]SeriousLoathsomeAmmonite[/gfy]

[MENTION=20286]El Flaco[/MENTION], please do a GIF of Messi's crazy run and interception that led to the assist to Di Maria's goal.

[gfy]ThisTemptingBirdofparadise[/gfy]

[gfy]WellgroomedSoulfulAfricanparadiseflycatcher[/gfy]

[gfy]ForsakenFirstDanishswedishfarmdog[/gfy]

[gfy]ShortLegitimateJunco[/gfy]

He is slowly embracing that captain's role and you can tell his teammates consider him their leader.

Messi addressed the media telling them they wouldn't speak to them again after accusations about Lavezzi smoking a joint.

[youtube]zED9BQoBI-o[/youtube]

Here's the translation of what Messi told in that video

Messi: "We're here to let you know that we will no longer be communicating with the press."

"The accusations that were made towards Lavezzi were huge. We regret that it has to be this way but we have no other choice. We know that many of you don't play that game."

"We were accused a lot. No respect was being shown and we never said anything. But this accusation against Lavezzi was it. If we don't stop it today, we'll never stop it. We know that you will continue to criticize us, that's fine. However, some got into our personal lives."

"We wanted to say this in front of everyone and not release a statement. We didn't want to hide from anyone. These past two weeks were filled with personal aggression, not football criticism. You can criticize us for winning or losing, but when you get personal we will draw the line."

http://www.espnfc.com/argentina/sto...s-after-lavezzi-accusations-says-lionel-messi

Home of Barca Fans