10 - Lionel Messi - v5

GetIn

You put Messi on a team in the Championship like Leeds and he would highhandedly drag them back up to the Prem, do the same with Ronaldo and he will not have any affect on the team whatsoever since they don't have a Modric or Kroos.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ronaldo at 17 is absolute bollocks. Surely he is top 5 in la liga. His numbers and trophies speak for themselves. Iniesta at 229?? Wtf. This list is beyond ridiculous. Even benzema is rated higher.

Last edited:

Icarium

Lifestealer
He has two La Liga trophies in eight years. I think that's why he's at #17.

He has 3 ballon d'or and 3 champions league. Benzema above Iniesta is reason enough to think this list is beyond Stupid can't take it seriously at all. Raul is great and all but second best player ever in la liga?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He has 3 ballon d'or and 3 champions league. Benzema above Iniesta is reason enough to think this list is beyond Stupid can't take it seriously at all. Raul is great and all but second best player ever in la liga?

Okay, I didn't see that Benzema is rated above Iniesta.

Wow.

Kuchi

tough season for Leo looking ahead, if we dont land anybody great it's all going to rest on him again, passes, goals, build up...hope he stays healthy.

First0

tough season for Leo looking ahead, if we dont land anybody great it's all going to rest on him again, passes, goals, build up...hope he stays healthy.

If Suarez is as useless as he was last season we're in for a bad time for sure. It's up to Valverde to manage the squad and make them step up to the occasion.

GetIn

DGleRPWVwAAyHr7.jpg:large

His kids will only understand the magnitude of his greatness and legacy after he retires.

dakt

Lio is preparing something special for us this season. Football should be legally forbidden after his goodbye.

Meatball

Those from Adidas deserve to get shot for forcing M10 to put on those horrendously ugly boots, ruined my watching experience!

Home of Barca Fans