10 - Lionel Messi - v5

dakt

He will not leave. Poor game by his standards, but at this point....I don't even care.
My eyes are on next season already.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I think he's pissed at the whole situation and being in poor form doesn't make it any easier... He's aware the win was undeserved and that sooner or later our La Liga chase will be over...

Devils

Messi wont leave, like all of our legends who have stuck through the bad times, so will Leo. But he looks absolutely finished with this season and with Lucho.

Getting Sampaoli and renewing Messi would be a great uplift for the club and fans in the summer. Something good to look forward to.

Raketa10

We need to renew him ASAP and hire a new manager in the summer. I am affraid if this circus continues he might leave. I hope I am just being paranoid. :(

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Not that I doubt Leo's loyalty to the club but he is not exactly a dumb ass to leave now, when the things are not very bright anymore...... coz if he does, he would be tarnishing his legacy for good this time. There would not be a looking back, there would not be even a slightest chance left to shut the stupid stupid mouths who say that all of Leo's glory was the result of Xaviesta's greatness.

No, not only is he not a dumb-ass (aside from a pre-mature retirement announcement from Argentina in the spur of the moment of course) but he also truly loves the club to do some thing like that. I do not need any other proof of his love towards the club after his gesture, to not celebrate the penalty against Leganes

Last edited:

Pedro

La Masia
Guys if you look at the overall season, he's on 34 goals from 34 games which is fantastic, CR7 is on 21 goals, so it's not all doom and gloom for Messi's personal stats, obviously the trophy department this season may only be the Copa del rey which is dissapointing for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans