10 - Lionel Messi - v5

Pedro

La Masia
no, let him stay at PGS, not that barça can afford him, it we don't sell some midfielders we won't have to funds for even another midfielder

He won't be staying at PSG, he'll be at Madrid soon. Just when people here thought things will get easier with Ronaldo leaving...going to be even harder if Mbappe joins them. If Ronaldo had stayed it would've been better for Barca as he's in decline.

MTL_Barca

He won't be staying at PSG, he'll be at Madrid soon. Just when people here thought things will get easier with Ronaldo leaving...going to be even harder if Mbappe joins them. If Ronaldo had stayed it would've been better for Barca as he's in decline.

No way Nasser lets him go.

Mitchell1978

HJust when people here thought things will get easier with Ronaldo leaving...going to be even harder

We won 6 of 9 La Liga's with Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid. Might be the best 9 year stretch of Barça's history in La Liga.
Before you bring up the CL, he will still be an adversary there with Juve.

FCB1987

Banned
We won 6 of 9 La Liga's with Ronaldo playing for Real Madrid. Might be the best 9 year stretch of Barça's history in La Liga.
Before you bring up the CL, he will still be an adversary there with Juve.

We won those leagues because of how good our team was, not Ronaldo being at Madrid. Just look at how shit they were in the first half of the season without his goals bailing them out.

GOAT_SUAREZ

Nasser won't let him ago have you been asleep?

FCB1987

Banned
Pretty sure Messi will retire with Barcelona at this point. If the Argentina NT players aren't good enough for him to perform alongside at 30, then him returning to Newells at 35+ to play with part time farmers would be a disaster.

FCB1987

Banned
Where is the GOAT on vacation btw? I hope he doesn't try and rush back from short break after a tournament for preseason again. I'd much rather have him start the season at 100% than hurry back for meaningless fixtures.

gasgas

Where is the GOAT on vacation btw? I hope he doesn't try and rush back from short break after a tournament for preseason again. I'd much rather have him start the season at 100% than hurry back for meaningless fixtures.

doubt he will score/assist in UCL QFs the coming season

Home of Barca Fans