10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

serghei

MotM without a doubt. He even ran more than usual, that means he's on top form. I wouldn't want to be Arsenal on Camp Nou in 2 weeks time.

MasChe

Masche proud of his 0 goal record. Doesn't want to ruin it.

we have gone off topic a bit to much now here, but some part of me wants him never to score, and other part wants him to score just one goal, something of great importance, like Ramos did in CL final.

blaugrana1987

He was our best player even without his goals
Definitely. He almost never makes mistake, especially when playing tough matches. Just give him the ball, he'll make it happen. And now that we practically get penalty (read; free kick) per game its just chill and watch the show with him.

He might have been touch faster 4-5 years ago, but damn if he was ever more decisive.

NotInHere

Definitely. He almost never makes mistake, especially when playing tough matches. Just give him the ball, he'll make it happen. And now that we practically get penalty (read; free kick) per game its just chill and watch the show with him.

He might have been touch faster 4-5 years ago, but damn if he was ever more decisive.
his dribbling was awsome today

Stric

Oh look, another failed penalty taken by someone else. Shocker.

I just love laughing at the thought that so many people here were adamant that Messi should let Suarez and Neymar take penalties. We all see how that turned out so far. Sure there's something about taking FKs and PKs that's different from scoring in open play, but if you have the best goalscorer in the history of football, I'm pretty sure no one else on the team is a better FK and PK taker.

slk123

we have gone off topic a bit to much now here, but some part of me wants him never to score, and other part wants him to score just one goal, something of great importance, like Ramos did in CL final.

hes gonna score 1 just before and then the winner in el clasico :abidal:

Papabeef

It was his 35th career hattrick on a night Barca completes their 35th unbeaten game. :)

Its the greatest love story since Cher and whats his name...

Dude no wanna score hat-trick, but hat-trick want him to score it! so effortless.... could have had 5 or more if he had cristiano's uhm...ambition? selfishness? whatever they call it...

#IvegotGOATbabe

Last edited:

Devils

I hope he overtakes Suarez and wins the pichichi. I'm sorry, I love Suarez but not having Leo as top scorer at the come the end of the season is just strange to me as a Barca fan, I'm glad he's scoring like crazy.

Leo was brilliant today. Nothing more to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans