10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilarrubi

I think he'll play Wednesday. I hope he does if he is not injured too, the decision to bring him off just in case when we are winning against 10 men 2-0 is a sensible one, with the game at San Mames in mind.

KiX7777

Balague, very reliable source said, that Leo would probably play full match if it was needed, but it wasn't.

I would play him some minutes.

NotInHere

It's going to be pretty weird watching him play when he loses his speed and can't take on players anymore, and since he doesn't really like moving that much without the ball nowadays who knows if that will be good or bad, Xavi was always on his toes ready to recieve a pass, always moving.. Hopefully Messi finds a way to adapt

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Messi will always be fast enough to complete a take on. There will be no runs against 3, 4 or more men but his control will remain perfect and that will always give him the edge in 1on1s.
I get what you mean though.

NotInHere

Messi will always be fast enough to complete a take on. There will be no runs against 3, 4 or more men but his control will remain perfect and that will always give him the edge in 1on1s.
We are probably going to witness some godly passing, so that's good I guess.

ManusXavi

From what I have seen from small football and rugby players in past years we might still see Messi completing runs against 3-4 right up until he retires. He is an accelerator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans