10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
It would be pretty bad if we played a month without both ney and messi, at least if one is missing the other can create but a trio of suarez/sandro/munir would be sitting ducks, unable to create any chances at all.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Something is going on. Messi missed 2 trainings recently due to personal reasons, looked pissed vs. Roma and Leverkusen match showed that his fitness didn't improve since he returned from injury.

Hope nothing serious is behind it all.

NotInHere

his best match was against roma in my opinion, ever since he has looked slow, struggles more to beat his marker, if there's no improvement then we should worry, but not yet its been only a few games since his return

silvia

people tend to write stories too much when they know nothing...
It was match with 3rd league players at leverkusen home. meaningless game, he doesn't have to speed up, just match fitness is fine, club worldcup schedule is killer

BigBarcaBoy

Something is going on. Messi missed 2 trainings recently due to personal reasons, looked pissed vs. Roma and Leverkusen match showed that his fitness didn't improve since he returned from injury.

Hope nothing serious is behind it all.

i really can't see where the looked pissed v Roma has come from, take a chill pill, could be his kids, who knows. Really think you have overreacting., as are a lot of.people on here.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
i really can't see where the looked pissed v Roma has come from, take a chill pill, could be his kids, who knows. Really think you have overreacting., as are a lot of.people on here.

Exactly. Plus, it wasn't against Roma he looked pissed, but against Sociedad. Yesterday he looked much happier again, even though he looked fatigued at the end, which was to be expected.

Worried about him missing training? If people could be bothered to look at the videos and pictures they would see that almost after every game this season, Neymar didn't train the day after. The club just can't be bothered to make an official statement each time.

silvia

It was because he was not sharing his soft smiles. i was so focused at him and worried too
every world fans like sympathizing his mood and worrying... god damnnnnn

SirXavi

The Engineer
chill.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans