10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morten

Even better, I thought Raki was out for a month and a half, he's a very important player when it comes to shoring up our midfield for big games like El Clasico. Ter worries me though, tooth injuries are no joke :)

No suprise, barca players are always back before a big game. But it will be Messis last game for Barca anyway, sources claims he is set for a move to Arsenal :messi:

Jaguar

Flair Trait
sport reports that he is generally fit, but cant shot with power.

dont know....
I think that is more to do with confidence. Medically he is fit and his injury has healed, but the mind fears a relapse. If he was still feeling pain in his knee in any capacity or it wasn't fully mobile he wouldn't be training.

bismp

vlad

He has been training with the ball for many days now.Yesterday he even trained with the first team.There are still 4 days ahead(including today),so i can definitely see him playing 30 minutes or something.He may even be ready for a full 90,but we shall not risk that.

Here's a petition to create a Messi statue besides the Kubala one:https://www.change.org/p/josep-maria-bartomeu-i-floreta-queremos-una-estatua-de-messi-en-su-honor-en-el-camp-nou?source_location=petitions_share_skip
that will be happen soner or later, but for me, i can not say what messi thinks about it, but my opinion is that messi who is still playing and he can play another 5 or 6 seasons, the statue should be made after messi quits with playing professional football.

Serbian

Def would not risk him. Common sense tells you, wait at least 2 weeks after 1 st day if practice. We are not desperate! Suarez and Neymar are in top form, and we are 3 points ahead of real. Risking him at such big and physical match is just not smart

God Serena

Even better, I thought Raki was out for a month and a half, he's a very important player when it comes to shoring up our midfield for big games like El Clasico. Ter worries me though, tooth injuries are no joke :)

Rakatic isn't training today so he's a definite doubt. With how awful his form had been prior to his injury it's probably in everyone's best interest to rest him until he's fully fit, anyways.

NotInHere

Def would not risk him. Common sense tells you, wait at least 2 weeks after 1 st day if practice. We are not desperate! Suarez and Neymar are in top form, and we are 3 points ahead of real. Risking him at such big and physical match is just not smart
he's already training with the team, and doing it perfectly fine, that means he's close to being fully fit.

Now he needs match minutes to get his groove back, he probably wont play 90 mins since its his first match back, he will probably play 30+ mins or so

F

Flavia

Messi passed the test in today's training match and will play against Madrid on Sunday. Ralkitic expected to start on the bench. [md]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans