Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaudi

Dybala came out defending Messi:

b553a315jw1etun3bx8yej20gn0ofwhw.jpg

What's he saying?

dakt

Jorge Messi:
“Criticism against Leo? Many only understand failures and that forces them to see their own failings in others. Unfortunately, we live in a world of show and harsh criticism sells better than constructive criticism”[diez mas]

:thumbsup:

Holly

Supposedly there are some in the argentine press calling for messi to leave the team.

I as much as anyone wanted to see them win but to call for such a thing is totally unacceptable.

We should start a campaign against the Ole newspaper that's making such ridiculous suggestions.

I am on board...where do you want to start?

CesDel

What's he saying?

Basically, what he is saying is that "Maradona had what Messi did not, and that is luck. How would they treat Maradona if Burruchaga would have missed that goal? Would they be calling him a failure who never won anything with the NT? And how would they treat Messi if Palacio would have scored that chance in the WC final? The roles would have been complety reversed. Everyone would be saying that Messi is the best of all time without a doubt." and so on..

Gooch

Messi... bad luck. I'd say it started with Pekerman making that disastrous substitution in 2006, first, taking off Riquelme, and then not putting on Messi. Uhhh, I still shudder when I think of this mother of all mistakes.

Argentina most definitely should have won the 2006 World Cup with Messi playing a significant part. Every since then, ...

This Argentina team, as well as the 2014 WC team, is disjointed. Lots of good players, but no coordination. I don't know if it's the player selection or the coaching or what, but the only significant weakness of the team is slow centre backs. Perhaps they needed a special coach who like Guardiola or Sampaoli to find a way to put the best talent on the field and fit them together.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I stayed clear from the media and anything football since the final ... but it still hurts :'(

I knew Messi would be hold responsible, even if he's the one who created the 2 only decent Argentina chances, and the only one who scored his penalty kick... Argentina can go to hell!

See you guys when new season starts..

Asylum15

“Criticism against Leo? Many only understand failures and that forces them to see their own failings in others. Unfortunately, we live in a world of show and harsh criticism sells better than constructive criticism”[diez mas]

This is a beautiful quote.

jj_101

Aguero did nothing. wouldn't have scored even if he stayed on, he was atrocious.

Actually he probably would have scored the chance Higuain missed at the end of the 90. Higuain started his run late and that made it a much more difficult chance than what it should have been. For Aguero, it would have been a tap in.

Sterlingfan2000

I can understand some argentenia fans but wanting him dropped out of argentenia squad is insane.

And I see some foolish post that ronaldo is morre complete than messi LOL

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]618534225294327809[/tw]

Andrés Nocioni, of the Real Madrid basketball team, a fellow Argentine, tweeted "People are criticizing Messi, Messi you'd better quit the NT, we don't deserve you".

ab739

Messi... bad luck. I'd say it started with Pekerman making that disastrous substitution in 2006, first, taking off Riquelme, and then not putting on Messi. Uhhh, I still shudder when I think of this mother of all mistakes.

Argentina most definitely should have won the 2006 World Cup with Messi playing a significant part. Every since then, ...

This Argentina team, as well as the 2014 WC team, is disjointed. Lots of good players, but no coordination. I don't know if it's the player selection or the coaching or what, but the only significant weakness of the team is slow centre backs. Perhaps they needed a special coach who like Guardiola or Sampaoli to find a way to put the best talent on the field and fit them together.
Their first step is to stop getting mediocre coaches from Argentina and find themselves a world class coach who can gel the team together. The talent is there but it's pretty much individual performances that have gotten them this far but as we see it's not enough in a final

Sterlingfan2000

Their first step is to stop getting mediocre coaches from Argentina and find themselves a world class coach who can gel the team together. The talent is there but it's pretty much individual performances that have gotten them this far but as we see it's not enough in a final

The first step is putting the right XI. Stupid useless aguero is useless and beyond crap. For Odd reason he still gets picked and starts game :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans