10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnnieSureshot

That sounds so "off." LOL.

Yeah, especially when you read it backwards:
"We did it at his home, in the living room. He offered me if I wanted anything and he told me I could ask anything I want. Anything.""
"I received a great reward from Leo, but I will not say how much. He gave me shirts, pants... and money."
"He's very resistant to pain. We had 3 sessions in 1 week, something extraordinary I haven't done with someone else"

:whistle:

Last edited:

bismp

Yeah, especially when you read it backwards:
"We did it at his home, in the living room. He offered me if I wanted anything and he told me I could ask anything I want. Anything.""
"I received a great reward from Leo, but I will not say how much. He gave me shirts, pants... and money."
"He's very resistant to pain. We had 3 sessions in 1 week, something extraordinary I haven't done with someone else"

:whistle:
:p

NotInHere

Expecting him to step up now, he was probably taking it easy in the previous games because Argentina was never really in any danger to be disqualified

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's not like Colombia are much better though, I believe Argentina will dominate, question is will they take their chances.

likeafire

YES Messi!! You could see how much this means to him, he was giving his every last breath he had left. Hope hes still got some left in the tank for brazil, hes had a long long season. So happy, he deserves this, brilliant performance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans