Status
Not open for further replies.

Sallou

CG7Z7P1WwAETHGb.jpg

CG7mxPZVAAATIie.jpg
Haha- Neyboy; Leo's biggest fanboy.

BarcaGirl

Messi at the end of last season:

"I can only say sorry to everyone at Barca and promise next year we will be back at the level this club deserves."

He kept his promise :)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
So happy to see him back at his best, lifting trophies and making history again ! :worthy::worthy::worthy:

Kohe321

I'm feeling so priveleged to not only be a fan of football at the time at which he plays, but also having him play for the club I love. It's just fantastic, the day this little guy puts his shoes up on the shelf and decides to stop playing will be incredibly sad for all of us. Luckily that's still far off! :)

Barca is already a fantastic world class team, but Messi being the greatest of all time gives us that edge that makes us almost unbeatable. The game against Bayern where he was directly involved in all 5 goals we scored, they simply would not have happened without him, and it brought us to the final. His winning goal against Atletico that won us the league. The ridiculous performance against Bilbao that secured us the Copa, and his extremely decisive game against Juve where he was also involved in all three goals. To put it simply: when Messi has a good season, the entire team has a good season, and it usually means we end up with at least one trophy. And what a season he's had...

Without a doubt my alltime favorite player, keep it up Leo! :)

Last edited:

NotInHere

We could settle for both eh? If either Brazil or Argentina take it, I'll be happy either way. Colombia, Chile and Uruguay would also be worthy winners.

However as far as who the favourites are, I'd say Argentina are most likely to win the thing.
Yup, Messi right now is this unstoppable force that can win you games single-handedly, he always could, but right now he is in the zone more then ever. Lets see if it will carry on to Argentina.

Neymar still has all the time in the world to win big things.

Albo

Probs already thinking about Copa America and because of that he didn't go "Night is young" -mode on drinking. :messi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans