10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardy

funny thing is that he lost some magic on freekick but his shot outside the box this season is otherworldly, that second goal is great

impeh

Hi, its me..
CvKLZ5SWIAEuCbS.jpg

Horatio

You're welcome
funny thing is that he lost some magic on freekick but his shot outside the box this season is otherworldly, that second goal is great

Also his finishing inside the box is back. I remember people last season, after he returned from the injury, being afraid Messi would never get his accuracy back.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
That's something I've been thinking about too. It's fucking weird how bad his FKs have been recently. Since that great one against Sampdoria in the preseason, he didn't even get close to scoring one. But I guess that's a thing about FKs. Çalhanoğlu was scoring them every week two seasons ago. Remember all the hype surrounding him back then and how he was already the best ever at them.

gasgas

That's something I've been thinking about too. It's fucking weird how bad his FKs have been recently. Since that great one against Sampdoria in the preseason, he didn't even get close to scoring one. But I guess that's a thing about FKs. Çalhanoğlu was scoring them every week two seasons ago. Remember all the hype surrounding him back then and how he was already the best ever at them.
Part of the problem is he takes the right footed ones and all of them have been terrible
Leave those to Neymar and Suarez, they have own to have very high accuracyith those

He should just take the left footed ones, he's better at thosw

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is quite funny to see City players coming to a total halt watching Messi making the run (some of them even stepped backward, away from Messi as if they were trying to make room for him), as if they were total spectators watching Messi playing. :worthy:

b8af84b9gw1f8y6690cimg209z05y4qr.gif

doublehh03

Law of percentages. Even of the GOAT like Messi, he will have a little drought here and there in regards to FKs, PKs...

FC B

Absolutely phenomenal Messi again, what a player, imo the best ever to set foot on an a football field to date !:messi1::wub::wub::wub:

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Difficult for him to get really going this season with all these injuries. His game has not been complete since a long time because of all those breaks he had to take. I hope Messi will be able to stay fit because he will need to be at 100% at the end of the season to help us win those trophies. He was exactly at that level in the Treble season.
But anyway, right now he is getting those goals and it is always great to see Messi scoring. Should have went for that 4th goal no matter how MSN usually share those pens.

Albo

He can't get to absolute top form with these 2-4 week injuries happening all the time, which is why he won't get the right feeling for freekicks. Was clearly unfit to play full 90 min but he preserved his energy well and was clinical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans