10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

He mostly picked players from his generation. The ones he admired when he was a player himself.

Guardiola was the only exception to that.

Egert

Estonian Culé
One more day.

- LIO

HG9VCuJ.jpg

JerseyAddict

I expect him to leave when he will feel that he can't add extra value to Barça play. A that is a realy far away from now. We'll see much more of his magic in Blaugrana.

Ripsta

Football is going to be a very hollow place when he retires. I didn't feel that way with Ronaldinho or any player in the last 20 years.

It's also intriguing, yet scary, how the Club will be when he does go. The last 10 years have been the most successul period in the Club's history. Messi is mostly responsible for that.

I don't think Real Madrid will be in a position to take advantage of it though. Their Galactico period is dead and burried, and they've been underwhelming with Cristiano Ronaldo in their side for the last 8 years, 1 title is pretty bad with him and all the money spent.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The last 10 years have been the most successul period in the Club's history. Messi is mostly responsible for that.

Non sense, it was Iniesta Xavi Busquets and Valdes that did that, Messi is nothing, check out Argentina.

And don't you think about using the 2014-2015 trebble where Iniesta was a shadow of himself and Xavi mostly on the bench, that trebble is on Rakitic, Neymar Suarez and Bravo, Messi did nothing, check out Argentina again.

:coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans