10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
D10S te quierooooooooooooo !!

I can see you want these trophies, and I have no doubt you'll show us again how godly you are in CdR and CL final !

ABSOLUTE FREAKING LEGEND !!!

M

monamou

CFO6YMeW0AEHQfd.jpg

F

Flavia

About Messi's grandma, [MENTION=14243]XaviV[/MENTION]:

It is thanks to her grandmother that Messi has persevered in football. It was her who led him to his training in Rosario, she convinced the coaches to play the little man with the biggest. Alzheimer’s patient, she died when Leo was 10 years old. He still talks a lot about her and he dedicates his goals by pointing his finger at the sky
“I miss her so much. I so wanted her to see what I’ve become. It is for this reason that I dedicate my goals, because I like to think she sees me where she is ”

XaviV

IIRC, his celebration, pointing to the heavens, is in dedication to his grandmother, no?

Yes, but I didn't know it. Google helped:

Messi explained why he looks upwards to the sky after he scores in celebration.

"I am doing this because I dedicate my goals to my grandmother. She took to me to football but now she can't see how far I have come. Nevertheless, she continues to help me and my family," Messi explained.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/barcelona-star-messi-explains-routine-goal-celebration-1316641#.VVj0Z_mqqko

dakt

Sorry, I am not :(

When he makes sign of a cross and points to the sky, he does it in memory of his grandmother who played significant role in his early childhood (was taking him to play football and was also crazy about football).

XaviV

When he makes sign of a cross and points to the sky, he does it in memory of his grandmother who played significant role in his early childhood (was taking him to play football and was also crazy about football).

Thank you! I thought he was just pointing to God.(himself)

F

Flavia

You guys should check marca. They put on "Messi's la liga" hahaha. They're really weird these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans