10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

ClRzAxEWIAEugGR.jpg:large

Total-Football

I will be so fucking angry if penaldo wins ballon over messi. I dont know which cheap tactic their camp are going to use but i do hope the voters wont buy his crying this time.. not a second ballon de tears plz

mssarm

Messi is becoming hugely popular in US. People who never watch football now are following Argentina games to see Messi. It will interesting to see next game because Messi is playing against USA. It feels like the crowd is going to cheer for Messi.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Messi is becoming hugely popular in US. People who never watch football now are following Argentina games to see Messi. It will interesting to see next game because Messi is playing against USA. It feels like the crowd is going to cheer for Messi.

shades of maradona when he played in for Argentina in Naples

Egert

Estonian Culé
Messi: "Equaling Batisituta as ARG all-time topscorer? Happy about that, but the focus is on winning the Copa America."

Kerrybai

Its early days but the Ballon Dor I feel is edging his way now. If he wins the Copa and Portugal crash out of the group stages then it will be his to lose.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Man, in messi's goal you just know that if it was di maria there he would have blasted the ball 10m higher from the bar, gaitan showed true quality there. He should be starting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans