10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

raskolnikov

He does that quite often it seems. Neutrals sometimes act like he just eats pizza, drinks coke and plays fifa al day relaxing coasting by on his talent. But he works quite hard.

Kuchi

He does that quite often it seems. Neutrals sometimes act like he just eats pizza, drinks coke and plays fifa al day relaxing coasting by on his talent. But he works quite hard.

Neutrals and penaldo fans, that praise that over-rated tap-in princess diver for working and devoting 200% of himself to football, while Messi was just born brilliant and got all the muscles due to growth hormones...

/end of penaldo hate

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Neutrals and penaldo fans, that praise that over-rated tap-in princess diver for working and devoting 200% of himself to football, while Messi was just born brilliant and got all the muscles due to growth hormones...

/end of penaldo hate

Same is true about Ronaldo though, people act like he just works hard, reality is he was already a talented footballer. you dont become one of the best goalscorers ever if you just work hard.
Its just another way to differentiate Messi and Ronaldo and then its taken to an extreme.
In general, hard work beat talent when talent doesnt work hard is more appicable to say Kuyt vs Quaresma then Ronaldo vs Messi.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
First Barça player ever to win it was Neymar I believe, a couple months ago.

Nice read.
Having watched Messi documentary today as well I have to say I learned some new things too.

Rexach, Lacueva and Messi himslef are to be thanked. Messi liked Barca since he was kid and was intent on staying when his family doubted.

Which documentary was it Bojan ?

Always looking for Messi vids/documentaries I haven't watched :)

Last edited:

Messi983

It's Marca, does anyone really care about that? ;)

I think he was doing this a bit more couple of seasons ago under Tito and Tata (that's why he had some injury problems back then), but after Lucho comes he again started to live more professional (I'm not saying he was partying like Ronaldinho back in his days in the meantime, but he just wasn't totally commited to football) like he did under Pep. If I'm not mistaken he also admited that himself.

Another thing that I believe motivates him more than anything is his family. We could see on the pitch that he's very happy in his personal life although Madrid media is doing everything in their power to upset him. I also think he wants to stay at his top level long enough so both of his sons will see and remember him as the best player ever.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
LaLiga scums don't realize just how much they owe to Messi playing there, all those powerpoints to sell to Asia wouldn't look so good eh.

F

Flavia

All liga player of the month winners:

KdtDeKg.jpg

Atletico is the team with most wins, 6. Celta and rm have 3. Strange not one Barça player won it from jan/may 2015. Before that I'd say ok, Tata was the coach for the most part.

Capturing the Atomic Flea - Inside the Deal That Took Lionel Messi to Barcelona

http://thelab.bleacherreport.com/capturing-the-atomic-flea/

----

Very good article, I learned some new information regarding the origins of Leo at Barcelona

I posted that yesterday :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans