10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Well Flavia brought it on for no reason. Me saying that Messi's goal doesn't deserve first place somehow made him bring up MVP the award from 2013 :neymar:. And it's obvious since most of the goals on that list are better and not to mention that both Messi and James have plenty of goals that are better than that particular one.

What the hell are you talking about? That was in a different thread, not here. I brought nothing on here.

gatsu

Dammit he was so Great , he scored in every f*cking possible way !! he did deserve to win the Balon d'Or that season , it was a really remarkable season for him . That heel goal is just WOW!!

Meh... tap-in, penalties and headers, I see that nothing has changed, he was already an outstanding goal scorer, but never in the league of great footballers.

Younes Lamrani

Meh... tap-in, penalties and headers, I see that nothing has changed, he was already an outstanding goal scorer, but never in the league of great footballers.

I never said he is one of the greatest , even that he won three ballon d'Ors . it's just i really like how he plays and the way he scores goals , but honestly , i lost respect for him the day he did that thing to arbeloa , for a while i thought he's caring about his club but he proved i was so wrong .

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I never said he is one of the greatest , even that he won three ballon d'Ors . it's just i really like how he plays and the way he scores goals , but honestly , i lost respect for him the day he did that thing to arbeloa , for a while i thought he's caring about his club but he proved i was so wrong .

And against Bale? He basically alienated everyone against Bale, during games, in training, now even Benzema/James/Chicharito look weird at him everytime he misses a control/pass/shot .. I still can't believe he'll still be there next season.. should be fun :)

Younes Lamrani

And against Bale? He basically alienated everyone against Bale, during games, in training, now even Benzema/James/Chicharito look weird at him everytime he misses a control/pass/shot .. I still can't believe he'll still be there next season.. should be fun :)

Again , i didnt say he's the most humble player . in fact he's one of the most arrogant players of all times , even worst that Balloteli , Zlatan , and Banega , he's next to Lord Bendtner to be specific Lol !
I personally not into those debates where people love to compare between Messi and Ronaldo , or any other player , because i simply just want to watch a beautiful football , That's the main purpose of me supporting this astonishing marvelous club .

NotInHere

Imagine if Messi scores a Messi goal and takes on 5 people and nets it in, just declare him the goal if that happens already lol, wont be as easy because the italians will defend the italian way, if Messi goes past 1 or 2 the 3rd will be right there to drop him.

Vlom

Imagine if Messi scores a Messi goal and takes on 5 people and nets it in, just declare him the goal if that happens already lol, wont be as easy because the italians will defend the italian way, if Messi goes past 1 or 2 the 3rd will be right there to drop him.

I don't know if he'll score a solo goal, but there's a good chance he'll be MotM, either scoring or assisting, or both :)

Stric

The other day I imagined Messi scoring in the CL final and then doing this:

cristiano-ronaldo-celebration-ta-da.gif

It would be the ultimate slap in the face. :lol:

N

Nicosur de la Braila

Dammit he was so Great , he scored in every f*cking possible way !! he did deserve to win the Balon d'Or that season , it was a really remarkable season for him . That heel goal is just WOW!!

07-08's CR was my favorite player back in the day (Ronaldinho didn't do shit in 07-08), but then cr moved to madrid and I started to follow the young Neymar :neymar:

Vlom

Scoring a meaningless penalty at 3-1, take of his shirt and act like he won the game single handely? It was hilarious :lol: Would be absurd to see Messi do that.

I don't know what's more ridiculous, the celebration or the fact that to this day that clown Roncero uses that goal to say that CR scores in finals :lol:

[gfy]BestGrandBushbaby[/gfy]

[gfy]BadAthleticArrowworm[/gfy]

Last edited:

Paganinisrvnge

Those gifs make me want to puke. Ramos and co won Ronaldo this last balon dor. No way he wins if Atletico would've won the champions league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans