10 - Lionel Messi - v4

Status
Not open for further replies.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
It's like messi read us.
We were saying how he still dribbles like a demigod but he chooses to pass instead of finishing it off himself and today he goes and does this.

serghei

We are so lucky to be living in the days of Messi and Federer. So lucky. Just like guys were lucky to see Ali fighting or Ayrton Senna driving. We will realise this the best when he will retire.

Affiae

Sometimes I realize how Messi spoilt many. When the day comes where he leaves the pitch forever plenty people will have a horrible wakeup seeing how easy he made stuff look and how nobody else comes near him

Last edited:

Morten

I believe in the laws of physics, there is a reason why can do this, he has a low centre of gravity, excellent ball controll, balance and burst of speed. Lets take Aguero for example, his build is very similiar, why shouldnt he be able to do the same things, or anyone else with similiar builds?

Altomonte

It's interesting to watch Suarez on this Messi Four-dribble+wondergoal video. He is waving for the ball but Messi's successful nutmeg and 4th dribble puts him in such good position to shoot that he puts the ball with high precision in the short corner of the goal. Suarez may have helped Messi's goal by distracting the goalkeeper, obstructing his view. Anyway, it was an absolutely unbelievable goal, starting at the halfway line, at the right wing. Only Messi can pull off a thing like that. But give Bilbao credit for not fouling Messi. Juventus will probably stop him by committing a foul, trading a YC for a goal.

raskolnikov

I believe in the laws of physics, there is a reason why can do this, he has a low centre of gravity, excellent ball controll, balance and burst of speed. Lets take Aguero for example, his build is very similiar, why shouldnt he be able to do the same things, or anyone else with similiar builds?
Messi has way better ball control and has great vision,decision making. He also thinks a lot faster than most on the pitch.
The guy is like a prodigy grandmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans