10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Where are the people who said "Messi doesn't need rest"? He certainly look tired, but we play him every game for 90 minutes even when we are clearly up.
Not tired at all, just didn't care obviously and didn't want to put much effort against freaking Granada. Probably still shocked with his penalty miss though, it was hilarious

anguy

Not tired at all, just didn't care obviously and didn't want to put much effort against freaking Granada. Probably still shocked with his penalty miss though, it was hilarious

Just watch him when he was taking that free kick near the end, clearly wasted. He was great after the winter mini break, because he had winter break!!! I'd take the risk and rest him both for Villareal and Vallecano!!!

F

Flavia

B-8mDUsXIAEaWvP.jpg

Neymar10.jpg

Icarium

Lifestealer
It is not just about finishing, his touch was average in some incidents and gave away ball cheaply in some other incidents. He is not the worst player on the match, but he still was very bad. For me this is the worst performance of this year. Maybe those horrible misses are making me to say that but still it was bad performance not average.

L

linetty

Just watch him when he was taking that free kick near the end, clearly wasted. He was great after the winter mini break, because he had winter break!!! I'd take the risk and rest him both for Villareal and Vallecano!!!
Messi resting for 2 games straight :VdB: Yeah right. You must be new here.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
We must think out of box, try something new. I don't want another spring when he (and Neymar too) run out of batteries.

Yeah, until we lose/draw against team like Malaga again.

Yeah because its team Messi FC, right?
Oh no wait, we have 10 more world class players on the pitch to pick it up for him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
@MessiQuote
Opta: “Leo Messi has missed more big chances (18) in @LaLiga this season than any other player.”

Quite a lot :confused:

He missed many during the first half of the season. His finishing looked way off. He was still awesome back then, but his finishing lacked. He has been much, much better now and back to being himself.

Egert

Estonian Culé
@MessiQuote
Opta: “Leo Messi has missed more big chances (18) in @LaLiga this season than any other player.”

Quite a lot :confused:

Damn, that is a pity....
Anyway I think he played okay, wouldn't say he played bad. He created chances and missed them. With better luck he would have scored 1-2 more. His dribbling was good too and in the 1st half when he dribbled like 2-4 players at the same time was awesome.

raedkuwait

i think he is still thinking about the missed penalty against MC
he will get that out of his system once he trashes them
when we play against them on march

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans