10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ronaldo is getting destroyed hahaha i love it. Ballon D'or number 5 coming up.

On this form no team in the world can stop him, not even jose mourinhos chelsea.

Sorry to say, between January and May, only the trophies play a role in deciding the BD.

Between August and November, it is really the goal scoring in October and November that matters.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
This image is awesome. Remember in October/November when Messi was supposed to be finished and Cristiano was supposed to be the best of all time?

B957B_zCIAA9Erp.jpg:large

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This image is awesome. Remember in October/November when Messi was supposed to be finished and Cristiano was supposed to be the best of all time?

B957B_zCIAA9Erp.jpg:large

The people who said Cristiano was best of all time at that time, never watched either of the two and just looked at stats. Even when scoring, CR's overall game has been lacking for the past 3 seasons.

dakt

Yes goals are important, but it's his vision that impresses me the most. I don't care if he scores no more goals (mission impossible), but continues to create chances.

Kerrybai

Sorry to say, between January and May, only the trophies play a role in deciding the BD.

Between August and November, it is really the goal scoring in October and November that matters.

Eh no mate not at all. While people have short memories it will still largely come down to total goals come the end of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans