10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

People stop posting videos of his greatness, you're gonna jinx him for tonight :banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

Yannick03

For me, he is head and shoulders above anyone else who ever played football. Sometimes, I can' get my head around about how good he really is. He makes it all look so easy, so effortless. A small man but with the aura of a god.

Anyways, I have a feeling he'll be our saviour tonight once again.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
It's pretty funny how that passing video for this season is enormously incomplete :lol:. For basically any other player that video would be an extreme out-performance of themselves but for Messi, it's incomplete and underwhelming.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
It's pretty funny how that passing video for this season is enormously incomplete :lol:. For basically any other player that video would be an extreme out-performance of themselves but for Messi, it's incomplete and underwhelming.

That Video are only of the games he played in 2015 or in other words his last 8 games.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That Video are only of the games he played in 2015 or in other words his last 8 games.

Oh, my bad :lol:. Even then, it's missing passes like the assist to Suarez vs. Atletico and both of the assists to Neymar against Elche in the league (the second one being one of the best assists in his career IMO). There were a few great passes against Villarreal to Neymar as well that weren't capitalized.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Oh, my bad :lol:. Even then, it's missing passes like the assist to Suarez vs. Atletico and both of the assists to Neymar against Elche in the league (the second one being one of the best assists in his career IMO). There were a few great passes against Villarreal to Neymar as well that weren't capitalized.

It's still scary nonetheless. Only 8 games and the guy forgets some nice passes from Messi. And thats without his runs , dribbling and goals he managed to score.

Egert

Estonian Culé

Can't be. That video involved games against Sevilla and Valencia at the start. And the other way to tell it that he was wearing short sleeves at some points :lol:

AzaR

He should have 4 assists in this first half.

Cross to Suarez
Pass to xavi where he tried to go round the keeper
pass out to neymar in which he tried cutting back inside
and the actual assist

Kerrybai

He should have 4 assists in this first half.

Cross to Suarez
Pass to xavi where he tried to go round the keeper
pass out to neymar in which he tried cutting back inside
and the actual assist

It's amazing how many of his chances we waste, it's like the players are worried about screwing up his passes :lol: That pass to Xavi should belong in his assist reel. Jordi Alba is the biggest culprit for screwing up his passes.

doublehh03

Messi could have doubled his assists total if his teammates just finish 50% of his ridiculously perfect passes. This guy passing is out of this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans