10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

He defo has the ability. He has given debuts to more Masia graduates than any coach since pep. Good tactics in the home game against psg, but, I do admit, generally, he has let himself down this season. Nonetheless, he is a good manager. What I meant was, is he good - yes. Capable of managing some top clubs - yes. Capable of managing barca just now to the standard in which we are used to? Taking into account his overall decisions, personality, attitude, No.
Enrique has no management ability. Players perform in one game, and are benched in the next. He rotates for the sake of it, showing he is clueless. We have absolutely no playing system. The team haven't played this badly in years. Even Tata got them playing well for the most part. but not enrique. His ideas are crazy, don't work, and it's showing.

Kohe321

Enrique has no management ability. Players perform in one game, and are benched in the next. He rotates for the sake of it, showing he is clueless. We have absolutely no playing system. The team haven't played this badly in years. Even Tata got them playing well for the most part. but not enrique. His ideas are crazy, don't work, and it's showing.

+1000!

kishore680

Sport reveals Luis Enrique wanted to open a formal complaint at the club to punish Messi for his behavior/

HAHA like seriously what the fuck does Luis Enrique think he is?. He is not Jose Mourinho FFS who can boast about winning anything. Whatever we have achieved is 60% because of Lionel Messi. And Messi knows that he is among top 5 players of this sport. And people who are preaching here about club was and will be there with/without Messi. Stop with that nonsense. Yes, we know that. We would be second to Madrid and second position would be ours just like Arsenal's fourth position.

JamDav1982

Sport reveals Luis Enrique wanted to open a formal complaint at the club to punish Messi for his behavior/

HAHA like seriously what the fuck does Luis Enrique think he is?. He is not Jose Mourinho FFS who can boast about winning anything. Whatever we have achieved is 60% because of Lionel Messi. And Messi knows that he is among top 5 players of this sport. And people who are preaching here about club was and will be there with/without Messi. Stop with that nonsense. Yes, we know that. We would be second to Madrid and second position would be ours just like Arsenal's fourth position.

So basically no one at Barca can ever tell Messi what to do?

Any top club should be able to control their players, the way you speak of Messi he should have free reign.

F

Flavia

2nd? 3rd. Atletico would surpass us too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is the first time Messi have had a major issue, but so does the entire squad.

If Messi really had control of the club then Tata would have been our manager right now.

F

Flavia

So basically no one at Barca can ever tell Messi what to do?

Any top club should be able to control their players, the way you speak of Messi he should have free reign.

I agree with you, jamdav. But we don't know the full story, and from all the bits I gathered, Enrique is forcing a power play, like he did with Totti. Messi is just responding. And let's not be foolish. He is a special player, and demands a special treatment. Shutting him down isn't the way to go.

"A Leo hay que cuidarlo,esperar no se aburra,cuidar a su entorno y que EL CLUB SEA INTELIGENTE" - Guardiola.

JamDav1982

This is the first time Messi have had a major issue, but so does the entire squad.

If Messi really had control of the club then Tata would have been our manager right now.

Tata wanted to leave, do you think Messi had control over him to stay?

JamDav1982

I agree with you, jamdav. But we don't know the full story, and from all the bits I gathered, Enrique is forcing a power play, like he did with Totti. Messi is just responding. And let's not be foolish. He is a special player, and demands a special treatment. Shutting him down isn't the way to go.

Yip Flavia and part of me is beginning to think that Enrique has realised he is out his depth and engineering this.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Tata wanted to leave, do you think Messi had control over him to stay?

Tata wanted to leave because he lost the dressing room, if Messi really is the Don he is portrayed as then no one would have dared to go against him, because Messi seemed to be supportive of the guy right till the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans