10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would you guys drop Leo to the bench for one game? He played poorly and If I was Lucho and had at least one ball, I would teach the dictator a little lesson. But again, you just can't predict when he is having a awesome game these days.

What...........

If I was Lucho and had atleast one ball then I would tell myself to fuck off or fix these problems.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
3 days ago Messi ran rampant against Ajax. Today the team sucked and he had an average game and people want him benched. Oh the lols.

hamad138

Banned
Would you guys drop Leo to the bench for one game? He played poorly and If I was Lucho and had at least one ball, I would teach the dictator a little lesson. But again, you just can't predict when he is having a awesome game these days.

Relax he wasnt that bad at all, i think hes the best nr.10 I ever saw , his passing is great.

And if u are Barcelona fan u would know he will never get dropped , same Story as he takes all the free kicks.

Ghost

The Chief @ BarcaChief 2h

But people need to stop being sensitive about Leo. He was never a man of excuses. That's not how he built his career.

Moment people try to find excuses for Leo is the moment u know something is wrong.Because he never needed us to explain. He just DID things.

DonAK

3 days ago Messi ran rampant against Ajax. Today the team sucked and he had an average game and people want him benched. Oh the lols.

Messi really can't win :lol:

Even when the team sucks and he is completely isolated and gets no service, he is the drivingforce of our team, but ah well......

I really wonder how he actually keep on with these things. We should be grateful that he's still at the club. Any other player would have found an escape route with the shit this board is creating.

DonAK

But people need to stop being sensitive about Leo. He was never a man of excuses. That's not how he built his career.

Moment people try to find excuses for Leo is the moment u know something is wrong.Because he never needed us to explain. He just DID things.

That guy is a moron.

He thinks tactics got nothing to do with anything and that Messi should take the ball, dribble the players and put the ball back in the net just like that.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
A lot of these twitter guys are really full of themselves. I like the ones who are comical the most, like @messileftfoot. Those are enjoyable to follow.

But some are pure annoying. That Lucas Resende guy is as arrogant a twat as you'll find on twitter.

Ursegor

World Champion
A lot of these twitter guys are really full of themselves. I like the ones who are comical the most, like @messileftfoot. Those are enjoyable to follow.

But some are pure annoying. That Lucas Resende guy is as arrogant a twat as you'll find on twitter.

Tell me about it, brah. So true.

F

Flavia

I have said many times... people can single players out all they want. The problem lies elsewhere, it's not the players. Lucho's been changing the players left and right, is anything changing? Not really... because his tactics and system suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans