10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Argentine journalist Jorge 'Topo' Lopez, a close friend of Messi, has died in a car accident in Brazil this morning.

rip :(

This is really sad. He was a great journalist, and close to the Messis.
His tweet profile pic is a photo with Leo. And the worst part of that is thst his wife learned of his passing thru twitter, when simeone sent her his condolences. All of this is really sad :(

Paganinisrvnge

No matter what happens today, Messi is the goat for me and I'll defend him to the end. Having said that, he could cement himself as the best ever with a great performance and win today and put himself one win away from silencing even the most passionate Messi critics. It's sad that the next two matches could define Messi as either an all time great or the best to ever play but that's the importance of the world cup. I have faith in you Messi. This is your moment.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Because unfortunately its nearly impossible to single handedly drag a poor team to victory by yourself. Especially on the biggest stage against last tournaments finalists.
But if anyone can do it, it's Messi :D. He is going to need backup though. And im worried he just wont get it from this team.

DinhoR10

Because unfortunately its nearly impossible to single handedly drag a poor team to victory by yourself. Especially on the biggest stage against last tournaments finalists.
But if anyone can do it, it's Messi :D. He is going to need backup though. And im worried he just wont get it from this team.

Well yeah he can do it assuming higuain mascherano and Bilgia continue their form from against Belgium and the defense stays solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
BsH4AgqCcAA5teI.jpg

I hope Messi makes it last tango for LVG. :lol: :lol:

Busi-Messi Barca

Diego was there when I was a kid so for sentimental reasons I might put him first but I have too much respect for Messi to compare them. They are both my heroes.

WC's mean little when you consider players like Best, Di Stefano, Eusebio and whole Brazil 82 team!!

L

linetty

I think Messi's problem is stamina. He seems dead tired after the match even though he doesn't run much at all.

FC B

Tomorrow in Marca: Messi punched Antonella a black eye and she has to cover it up with make-up.

(Hire me?)

:lol: You definitely got your chances...
I think Messi's problem is stamina. He seems dead tired after the match even though he doesn't run much at all.

He never got back to his phisycal form after his latest injury...:angry::angry::angry: Imo that's the very reason for his steep decline in performance:(
I pray he'll get back to his best from the start of the next season...
Ofc there is a mental factor to blame for too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans