10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

barcelonafc

Ronaldo has gone off injured for Real tonight. He won't be risked in tbe final two matches. This gives Messi a chance to get the Pichichi, four more goals in two games, and Elche are up next. He's also due a goal against Atletico.

Could even win the Golden Boot depending on what Suarez does against Newcastle.

Lomar1o

Ronaldo has gone off injured for Real tonight. He won't be risked in tbe final two matches. This gives Messi a chance to get the Pichichi, four more goals in two games, and Elche are up next. He's also due a goal against Atletico.

would be better if valladolid equalized

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I see red meat and a coke. Bad Messi!

Maybe he was having withdrawals and now that he has satified his meatlust he can finally unleash hat tricks in the upcoming matches...

I bet he will celebrate by opening a can of soda in Tata's face!

Leo10

Jaj3hOw.jpg

NotInHere

Because he can only wear clothes by Adidas and D&G. I would pick t-shirts from D&G over Adidas, too.
smh really? Like even when cameras aren't on him?

if thats the case it must suck for him to wear things that he cannot pick for himself.

Ender

Hell, I'll settle for two wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans