10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ocurrente

messi-fue-dueno-del-partido-quedo-balon-por-hat-trick-1395614949926.jpg

Alissa

Does anyone have a gif of Messi's first goal? He just takes the ball and walks away and hell breaks loose behind him. He turns around and he's like: ah let them fight, I got the ball. :lol:

Everything has been said already, best player ever. So soooo good that it's scary.

kaisers0ze

I think Pepe is evil. Did anyone see him talk to Messi after a comforting shoulder tap. I bet he was saying some nasty stuff to Lionel based on how Messi reacted.

Last edited:

Trickykid

I hope we don't have another Ronnie case in Messi. Ever since he came back we have been looking like shite and he hasn't looked good either. I think his injuries are a result of him not being 100% motivated either. The tricky part is selling him if he looks like heading in the Ronnie direction. I think one of Barca's problem is they tend to overindulge the star player. Ronnie was given too much rope ditto Messi. Pep & Tito basically rolled over for him. Maybe Messi just doesn't like Martino. Martino has been pretty firm with him.

Against City we need Messi in form. Maybe the CL will motivate him but I don't know..............

I apologize in advance, but I did a bit of digging.

I wonder, does his current form - now that he's actually been allowed to play regularly without being hampered by injuries - mean that we can sell him? Or could it still prove tricky? Because, you know, we'd better seize the opportunity and cash in while we can! Strike while the iron is hot, and all the jazz...

P

Patty2720

Anybody have the stats for both Messi and Ronaldo in 2014? Games, goals, assists and minutes played? :)

CatalinR10

Messi's clasico in numbers: 3 goals, 6 shots, 4 key passes, 1 assist, 1 take-on, 100% tackles won, 88% pass completion rate [via @squawka]

CatalinR10

Lionel Messi has scored more of his 21 clasico goals at the Bernabeu (12) than at the Camp Nou (9) #fcblive [via @messistats]

Bernabeu his new home

Jelboo

I gotta say guys, when Messi kissed the Barça crest after his hattrick, I had tears in my eyes. Love this man to death!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans