10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saeed

We need to win this match with a Barca Style, fast tiki taka. Messi has to show anger and hunger, throw his magic by scoring as much as he can.

faridatos

I hold him to higher standard than anybody else, imo he had a bad game. He lost the ball countless times, some really silly mistakes like running at Kompany a couple of times without really dribbling - he just run straight into him. He also had some bad passing, especially in the first half. Didn't create anything and wasn't really dangerous a single time.
nope, that's Messi-dribbling style, he want outrun kompany

Kerrybai

BhZkIPbCMAARdir.jpg

His best February of his career :party1:

V

voodoomaster

The point isnt that messi suddenly became such a weak player, he still scores and have som assists(tello 3). I dont believe he has peaked, but his potential is not fully exploited. Maybe my generalization isnt fair, but ut is my humble opinion that he has been a bit lazy, or but otherwise: not that aggressive as before. And if that is lacking, he wont perform at his best, and combined with that he has no defensively contribution. We need 100 percent of messi, not 60. If the former, we can beat the likes of real, if the latter, we Will have problems. Messi is to important and to great a player - in my opinion the best ever - to stop doing his duty on the field.

aki13

Hope Leo plays like this against better teams. No good having this attitude against low teams only.

We need this Leo v Madrid, Atletico & Man City.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm mad because he didn't score that corner. Would've been the most epic goal this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans