10 - Lionel Messi - v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flavia

Look at the pass he gave for the first goal.

B2RuYwCIQAEOahS.mp4

Damn the gif doesn't work, anyone got it?

If you tried getting it from twitter, gifs there are videos, mp4 format.

Best to post the link: https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/B2RuYwCIQAEOahS.mp4

F

Flavia

Messi: "We're preparing for the Copa America, so we should use the time we have together well. Every training and every game helps us."

Messi: "The coach told me to play on the right. I know the position, although it has been a while since I played there, so I have to adapt."

B2RYiY3IAAAE_g5.jpg:large

doublehh03

Lack of goals really have underrated Messi in the media.

Dude just stomps all over the field today v. Croatia. Made other world class players like Di Maria/Aguero... like little kids at the big boys playground, with Messi the only big boy.

Morten

Serious question, what is the record for hitting the post in a single season? Both club and player record, if possible. I know Liverpool hit the post an obscene amount a couple of seasons ago, that might be the record for club, dont know,

doublehh03

Serious question, what is the record for hitting the post in a single season? Both club and player record, if possible. I know Liverpool hit the post an obscene amount a couple of seasons ago, that might be the record for club, dont know,

Messi has had AT LEAST 5 or 6 this season. That's crazy.

Barca as a team has had at least 11.

I'm sure that luck will turn around eventualy. It has too. Once it does, his goals should rack up.

DinhoR10

Watching highlights v. Croatia, he's marked so heavily. Always by 2, often by 3, sometimes by 4 or 5.

Its been like that for years now, it comes with the territory of being one of the greatest players of all time if not the greatest. The fact that he still performs better than everyone else only compounds his greatness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans