10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this fate or what ? This is the most frustrating stuff ever.
I dunno if the injury came out of the impact or the way he landed back on his feet, but man injuring himself on a chance of equalling Muller and winning the game, really ? as a sub, too ? did he screw up his warm up or something?

F

Frejsgodes

First news from Barcelona dressing-room on Messi´s injury: knock on knee, it doesn´t seem serious, further tests ongoing #fcblive [catradio]

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Shouldn't of even played. hope it's not too bad for him, Barcelona are going to need him.

I admire his desire to play all the time, but it could have well backfired for a silly record.

F

Flavia

“RT @AlexandraJonson: Catalunya Radio says Messi's injury is not serious!”

Seems it was just a knock. No need to overreact, injuries happen all the time. Messi is strong and avoids them better than most players, but to blame it on a match makes no sense. It could happen in training.

ShandyFFM

if it would have been a knock on the knee he would have such pain.. just look how the goalie sqeezes his leg... and with all the adrenalin he gets the pain after his action...

BarcaGirl

If it's a serious injury I'm gonna kill myself. He wasn't even supposed to play today and this obsession with the Müller Record has gone too far ...it's not even worth it now.

btw ...what's the name of that Benfica goalkeeper?

35lcm4m.gif

Edit: Just saw it's only a minor injury ....THANK GOD!!! But he still shouldn't have played at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans