10 - Lionel Messi - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butaan4barca

I think it's exactly the opposite. Ronaldo's game is all about his physical attributes. When Ronaldo's body starts declining, his game will suffer greatly. Messi doesn't rely as much on his phyisical attributes, half of what he does comes from inside of his head, and by that logic, he'd have a less bad time declining than Ronaldo.

exactly , +1

J

jiopi

Sabella: "Messi is a genius, you don't have to explain him anything. He's always willing to help, very smart. The captaincy did him well."

BarcaGirl

PSG, Monaco, Man City and Anzhi are monitoring the situation of Lionel Messi at Barcelona. They would all be willing to pay 120M. [as]

What situation?? Seriously, some clubs surprise me with their stupidity! :facepalm:

Meitux

Another bullshit,no need to even think about it
tumblr_mq58uc9xCx1qin3w6o2_250.gif

F

Flavia

PSG, Monaco, Man City and Anzhi are monitoring the situation of Lionel Messi at Barcelona. They would all be willing to pay 120M. [as]

What situation?? Seriously, some clubs surprise me with their stupidity! :facepalm:
It's as. You should just laugh :D

F

Flavia

Man, this has been the most annoying summer. So much fabricated drama on top of some real drama.

I'm pretty sure this "suggar daddies clubs monitoring Messi and willing to pay 120m" have been posted last summer as well.

Galning

I'm pretty sure this "suggar daddies clubs monitoring Messi and willing to pay 120m" have been posted last summer as well.

Yeah it's the same every summer :lol: can't believe people still genuinely get wound up or enthusiastic over rumours.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Rumor has it that Messi is upset with Rosell and Barca management for not doing enough to support him amid the tax evasion allegations. This is according to the pro-Madrid paper "Ass" :lol:, so we should take it with a ton of salt, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans